Held annually in the spring, the Teaching with Technology Awards program invites students from all Tufts schools to nominate instructors who they feel effectively use technology to support teaching and learning. The awards provide an opportunity to recognize instructors for their innovations and for the Tufts community as a whole to learn from their experiences.
Congratulations to our 2017 award winners:
- Henry Klapholz, Medical School
- Joshua Kritzer, Chemistry
- Diane McKay, Friedman School of Nutrition
- Margaret (Peggy) Morris, Occupational Therapy
- Kye Taylor, Mathematics
- Brian Tracey, Electrical and Computer Engineering
In the videos below, the award winners talk about how they used technology to achieve their goals in the classroom.